Skip to main content

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - KKV Part 2

 


As promised, here are more photos of my trip to KKV Lucky Chinatown


Food and Dining Section at KKV

Look at these pretty cups! I didn't buy. Not yet, because we have a ton of mugs we have to go through at home. 



And mugs, too! But I like the cups better

I also like the clear glasses

These are different teas. 

They have a ton of snacks! I couldn't decide which one to try! 



They have a promo with the candies and snacks. I think I wasnt able to take a photo. 

These coffee containers are shaped like keyboard buttons

I had so much fun in this section because I love Snoopy. I got a few things from here. 

I will talk about these Chef Nic pasta kits on my food blog


Stationery Section

Oh, my. If you love journaling and are on a budget, avoid this section at all cost! 😆 


I sooooo want to buy those notebooks, but I still have a ton that need to be used! 

These are like Lego and I really want them. I love building Lego structures.


Another guy and I were looking at that huge Spongebob set. 

Stickers. I told you this place was a Wasteland! 


Very cute notepads. I try to stop myself from buying notepads because I can make them at home. I custom-make notepads and productivity pads, for crying out loud, but I still want to get my hands on some of these!!! 🤣

Also, why are capybaras getting all the love? They're also featured at Mumuso.

I really, really liked the food themed stationery, too! Maybe I should make some. What do you think?


I was eyeing those Mont Marte Watercolor sets, but I can hardly use my sets because of how busy I am these days! If you've noticed, I've been blogging more. Do you like this new schedule, Glow Girls? Or should we go back to our once a day programming? Comment below! You can use your Google account to login and leave a comment.  

Puzzles

They have a big selection of puzzles. 

Lots of uniques ones, like these






And then there's this tiny, tiny puzzle. Ugh..I love puzzles, but I don't think I can do that. 

Anime

They have a section for anime merch like Spy X Family, Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen, and one that I'm not familiar with. 











My Little Pony merch! Too bad my goddaughters are all grown-ups now.

Lip Balms

I love these themed lip balms. I've seen them before, but never really tried as I feel they would be too sweet. 😆


These soda bottle lip balms are pretty cool, though. My husband loves Coke so my son and I always zoom into Coke merch. 



I brought home a big bag of stuff. I'll show you what I got soon. Stay tuned for my next post about how we spent the rest of the day at Lucky Chinatown .







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...

Soft Luxe Travels: Day 1 - The Journey to Vigan Part 1

In this post, we will start our journey to Vigan! The Night Before After packing our things, I did a few things for myself to help me relax and decompress so that I can sleep. I'm a night owl and not used to waking up early nor sleeping early, so I have to be strategic.  I painted my nails that night after all my chores, so that the nail polish wouldn't chip.  However, I forgot that I needed to make pressed sandwiches for our breakfast the following day!  Because really, what’s a road trip mom without freshly painted nails and a last-minute kitchen hustle? 😂 So, I had to do a lot of washing and hoped for the best that my nail polish will not chip! Luncheon meat, eggs, Kewpie Trust me, it tastes better than it sounds at 11 PM while trying not to chip your polish. That night, we also tried the Ube Halaya from Amira's. This was from our trip to Tagaytay . I'll try to make a review of this on my food blog . With everything prepped, I finally let myself drift off—half excit...

Holiday State of Mind

  Sometimes, a quick escape is all it takes to reset the spirit. Tagaytay always gives me that holiday state of mind… Even a short drive can feel like a retreat when your heart is ready to embrace rest. My son successfully finished his recital last Sunday and as a reward, my sister treated us to Tagaytay yesterday.  Getting Ready for the Trip I decided to use my BYS Golden Hour Palette for today's look. Makeup, for me, is part of the ritual—it sets the tone that today is special. Here are the swatches: From top to bottom: Polaroid, Candid, Aperture, In Focus, Portrait, Panoramic In Focus is slightly wet, like something between a liquid and cream eyeshadow. The color is gorgeous! I love Panoramic, too! Polaroid is a bit chalky and not as pigmented as the shadows in the Queen Bee Palette.  Here are the face shades: Highlighter: Illumination Contour: Ambiance I haven't tried Illumination yet, only Ambiance. I used it on top of my BYS Bronzer. It's a buildable powder, a littl...