Skip to main content

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - KKV Part 2

 


As promised, here are more photos of my trip to KKV Lucky Chinatown


Food and Dining Section at KKV

Look at these pretty cups! I didn't buy. Not yet, because we have a ton of mugs we have to go through at home. 



And mugs, too! But I like the cups better

I also like the clear glasses

These are different teas. 

They have a ton of snacks! I couldn't decide which one to try! 



They have a promo with the candies and snacks. I think I wasnt able to take a photo. 

These coffee containers are shaped like keyboard buttons

I had so much fun in this section because I love Snoopy. I got a few things from here. 

I will talk about these Chef Nic pasta kits on my food blog


Stationery Section

Oh, my. If you love journaling and are on a budget, avoid this section at all cost! 😆 


I sooooo want to buy those notebooks, but I still have a ton that need to be used! 

These are like Lego and I really want them. I love building Lego structures.


Another guy and I were looking at that huge Spongebob set. 

Stickers. I told you this place was a Wasteland! 


Very cute notepads. I try to stop myself from buying notepads because I can make them at home. I custom-make notepads and productivity pads, for crying out loud, but I still want to get my hands on some of these!!! 🤣

Also, why are capybaras getting all the love? They're also featured at Mumuso.

I really, really liked the food themed stationery, too! Maybe I should make some. What do you think?


I was eyeing those Mont Marte Watercolor sets, but I can hardly use my sets because of how busy I am these days! If you've noticed, I've been blogging more. Do you like this new schedule, Glow Girls? Or should we go back to our once a day programming? Comment below! You can use your Google account to login and leave a comment.  

Puzzles

They have a big selection of puzzles. 

Lots of uniques ones, like these






And then there's this tiny, tiny puzzle. Ugh..I love puzzles, but I don't think I can do that. 

Anime

They have a section for anime merch like Spy X Family, Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen, and one that I'm not familiar with. 











My Little Pony merch! Too bad my goddaughters are all grown-ups now.

Lip Balms

I love these themed lip balms. I've seen them before, but never really tried as I feel they would be too sweet. 😆


These soda bottle lip balms are pretty cool, though. My husband loves Coke so my son and I always zoom into Coke merch. 



I brought home a big bag of stuff. I'll show you what I got soon. Stay tuned for my next post about how we spent the rest of the day at Lucky Chinatown .







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

When You Need a Tiny Reset (Glow Cards Are Here)

The shade is actually a dusty mauve or muted orchid. It looks blue on the image, but it's not blue.  There are days when I don’t need a full day off — I just need a moment. A tiny reset. A quiet pause in the swirl of noise. That’s how Glow Cards were born.