Skip to main content

Soft Luxe Travels: Marilao - Pampanga - Tarlac - and Back to Bulacan Part 3: Journey Home and Shopping in Bulacan

 


On the way home, we stopped by a Shell stopover center, so that Kuya Fil can have some coffee and everyone can use the bathroom. However, this place had outlet stores of big brands like Adidas, Skechers, Crocs, Giordano, etc. And you know what that means, right? Shopping! 

We all met at Select to eat. I ordered this triple chocolate cookie, which was sooo good. 



My sister and the rest had this ham and cheese turnover, but Kuya Fil didn't like it as it was too tough. Mom also said that it was hard to chew. 

My sister ordered this. This is a milk chocolate bun, I think. 

I ordered corned beef pandesal. This was good. 

 I only ate a small piece. My sister also tasted it. I didn't notice the cute plastic pouch before. 

7 Luxe


While eating, Kuya FIl showed us pictures of luggages that were on BOGO. He was thinking of buying one, but decided that he will buy them when he decides to go abroad. 



Aside from bags (cover photo), they also had shoes. I was choosing from these:


I went home with this design and color, as seen in this post.




We got these luggages:



This pair is my son's 

This pair is also for my son. 

And we got Kuya Fil a pair of shoes, too! I told Kuya Fil that he has good taste in shoes! I like this style.

We got free slippers. 

The staff who attended to us was very patient and nice. We were there for a long time. We kept asking for sizes and stocks. It took us a long time because most of the styles we chose no longer have our sizes. 

After we paid for everything, we thanked everyone and went out. It was already getting dark. Then I realized that I had some Glow Kits with me, so I went back to give them some. Those two at 7Luxe were the first recipients of my Glow Kits. 😊

We headed back home to Manila and got home around 7:30 pm. It was a very productive and fun trip. I look forward to going back to that stopover center to do some more shopping. 


---

'Til my next post,
Stay soft. Stay strong. Stay Glowing.
LET'S GLOW.

With elegance and quiet fire, 

Lady E


💌 Connect with me on  Insta: behind-the-scenes, daily sparks, and more.
📚 Created by a registered NBDB author, these children’s books and homeschool workbooks are made to help your child learn with ease.
💻 Grab your copies now on Gumroad

 🍽 Craving comfort food stories and recipes? Visit my food blog: Lady E Eats
🛒 🎁 Looking for toys, learning materials, school supplies,  and thoughtful finds? Visit my Shopee: Isaac's Gift Shop
💫 I write, I cook, I create — with love, always.

✈️ Our Binondo staycation was recently featured by Ramada by Wyndham Manila Central! Read about our Soft Luxe experience here 💖


 P. S.

Don't forget to get your Glow Cards!

👉 Grab your Glow Cards here – available now on Gumroad


🤝 For Collaborations & Features

If you’re a brand, PR agency, or fellow creative who believes in adding beauty, meaning, and intention to everyday life, I’d love to hear from you. Whether it’s a product you’d like me to try, a place you’d love me to experience, or a story waiting to be told — let’s create something lovely together.

📩 Send me a message on:

✨ Instagram

💖 Facebook


Or simply leave a comment and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...